- Promoted to the position of Police Chief/Public Safety Director in March 2014
- Member of Grafton Police Department Since 1993
- Promoted to rank of Sergeant in April 1998
- Promoted to rank of Lieutenant in April 2000
- Named Grafton Police Chief in December of 2004
- Graduate of West Virginia State Police Academy
- Past President & Active Member of FOP Grafton
Memorial Lodge #116
- Member of West Virginia Chief's of Police Association
Robert W. Beltner
8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Telephone: (304) 265-1412 Ext. 17
Fax: (304) 265-0119
1 West Main Street
Grafton, WV 26354
Email - email@example.com
Office of the Police Chief/Public Safety Director
"Birthplace of Mother's Day"
Offical Site of the City of Grafton
On behalf of the Grafton Police Department, I welcome you to our website. I hope you will find our site useful and informative. It is intended to serve as an additional contact point with other law enforcement professions, and most importantly, the citizens we serve.
With an aggressive campaign against drugs and drunk driving, the Grafton Police Department has adopted a policy of zero tolerance of crime in its jurisdiction. Furthermore, the Grafton Police Department seeks to enhance the safety and quality of life of all area residents, visitors, as well as those employed by the businesses in the City of Grafton.
The war on drugs continues. We win a battle now and again, but are nowhere close to winning the war. With your help, we will continue to strive to make Grafton a safe place for people to live and work and a place where children are safe to play in the streets and playgrounds.
West Virginia State Police Sex Offender Registry
West Virginia Regional Jail & Correctional Authority
West Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
Links of Law Enforcement Interest
The Grafton Police Department