Email – CityofGrafton@hotmail.com
- Grafton City Manager since November 1999
- B.S. in Business Administration, & Marketing, Fairmont State University, 1995
- M.S. in Public Administration West Virginia University, 1999
- Healthcare Administration Certification, West Virginia University, 1999
- Member of West Virginia City Manager’s Association
- Member of Generation Next 40 Under 40, by West Virginia Media – 2007
Welcome to the City of Grafton, West Virginia. Established in 1856 as the Town of Grafton by the Virginia General Assembly. The City of Grafton is the original town center after the towns of Fetterman and West Grafton surrendered their charters and became what is known today as the City of Grafton in Taylor County providing outstanding opportunities to work, open a business, visit for a day, or spend a lifetime.
The heart of Grafton is its Historic Downtown, which has a broad range of architectural styled buildings representative of the eclecticism of its historic periods and makes a trip to Grafton worthwhile. The City is proud to be listed in the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Create Your Adventure in Grafton. We are just a thirty minute drive from Morgantown, or Clarksburg West Virginia and only 20 minutes from Interstates 79 and 68. Grafton is uniquely positioned at the base of the Allegheny Mountains on Route 50 providing for a unique cultural and driving experience for those wishing to “get off the beaten path”. Enjoy the small town atmosphere while dinning, shopping, listening to a musical or theatrical performance at Toad Hall, or enjoy watching the hundreds of trains that pass through Grafton daily right in the heart of Downtown, within walking distance to everything.