In scenic North Central West Virginia, the “Princess”, a two-deck tour boat is operated by Tygart Lake Cruises from Tygart Lake State Park Marina near Grafton, West Virginia. From May 15th through September 15th, the “Princess” operates seven (7) days a week from dawn to dusk. Private cruises are available in 2-hour, 3-hour, or 4-hour time slots. The tour boat is a unique setting for any group, whether catered or non-catered, such as a: reunion, church group, company, benefit, fundraiser, birthday or graduation party.
The “Princess” holds 125 passengers offering the following features:
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Undercover seating for 70 people
- Additional seating on the upper deck
- A hot bar for catered events
- Choice of caters providing sandwich to full dinner menus
- Choice of entertainment from DJ’s to bands
- Two bathrooms
- New 150 space parking lot for ease of access
The “Princess” will take you and your guests cruising on the beautiful 10-mile long Tygart Lake while you enjoy the fellowship of your group.