top of page


Listed below are various forms for your convenience


Application for Service

Application to apply for water/sewer service 

Apartment Building

B&O Form

Business and Occupation (Gross Sales) Tax Return Form

Coffee Shop

Business License

Application for General License(s)


Building Permit

Permit for new construction

Sink Faucet

Discontinue Service

Form to discontinue water/sewer service

School Application

Employment Application

Application for employment with the City of Grafton


Freedom Flags Project

Application to purchase a Freedom Flag to be displayed in Grafton

Christmas Parade Dancers

Parade Application

Application to participate in any of the various parades held in Grafton

bottom of page